Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tour: Piecing it all together

So these pictures show where some of the rooms come together in my 870 sq. ft. chalet.
The front door gets the afternoon sun, and I usually leave the glass storm door exposed like this during the day so that all of the sun comes in.

To the left of the front door is the bathroom, and to the right is the bedroom.  The double doors along the right wall in the picture shown above is where the washer and dryer are.


Above is a loft.  I don't have a full picture of the loft, but here is my Chihuahua, Princeton, taking a nap on one of the twin beds.  (Duvet cover and sheets from IKEA.  Perfect color, no?)

And shown here are my 3 favorite bear pictures.  The previous owner installed these bright picture lights on the wall, which perfectly illuminate the pictures after it is dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment